We provide details about interest free loan programs in Pakistan only, because interest (Sood) is Haraam in Islam
How to apply
for Ehsaas interest free Loan Program?
The Government of Pakistan has launched the National Poverty Graduation
Initiative (NPGI) under the Ehsas Program for Poverty Alleviation in the
country. The program aims to provide financial assistance to low-income
families and individuals. Under the program, the government of Pakistan is
issuing 80,000 interest-free loans every month.
Sood Qarza Scheme
The following people can avail loans from Ehsas program: Skilled youth,
women, disabled and eunuchs, beneficiaries of Zakat and those who receive
monthly money from Ehsas program are provided interest free loans so that they
can come out of need and become financially self-sufficient.
How to apply at Ehsaas Loan Centers
- Loan application (written or oral)
- Confirmation of poverty classification
- Registration as a potential lender
- Issuance of application form and business plan form
- Submission of complete documents by the applicant.
Eligibility Criteria for Interest Free Loan from Ehsaas Program
- Candidates should be between 18 to 60 years of age.
- The family of the candidate should have a score of 0 to 40 on the
- Candidate must have National Identity Card.
- Candidates reside in the elected Union Council.
- Candidate should have a viable business plan.
Click Here for List of Loan Centers across Pakistan.
All the candidates should go to the office and submit the form. The loan
will be approved in two to four weeks. In case the loan is approved, the
candidate will be called.
Contact details to find out about the interest free loan program
General Manager Interest Free Loan Program
Communication and Media Officer
Contact for more details
And visit the website for more information.