COVID-19 is still a global health emergency, WHO
According to details, the World Health Organization (WHO) has said that the epidemic of covid-19 is still a global emergency.
The statement has been issued when 3 years have been completed when the outbreak of covid-19 has been declared a global health emergency.
The Emergency Committee of the World Organization on January 30, 2020, declared Covid-19 as the World Emergency, which aimed to accelerate the process of research and precautionary measures in this regard.
A recent meeting of the Emergency Committee was held on January 27, in which recommendations regarding the outbreak of covid were sent to the WHO Director General.
Now the statement was issued by the World Organization in this regard.
The statement said that the meeting of the Emergency Committee once again said that the COVID outbreak was still a global crisis.
The statement said that the Director General of the WHO agreed with the Emergency Committee’s advice regarding the epidemic of covid.
The statement said that the Director General acknowledged the committee’s view that the epidemic was still undergoing a change phase and appreciated the advice that he needed to move forward during the process so that he could avoid negative consequences. –
Earlier, on January 27, the World Health Organization said last week that about 40,000 deaths were reported as a result of the covid.